Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sushi Dolls are Back!

A fresh new year and a fresh start to 2015! I want to get these up ASAP so I won't be writing for too long. I don't have my computer and am working off a laptop; this laptop doesn't have the same programs as my computer does so please be patient with me if it doesn't run smoothly. So here we go! Thanks for being patient and supportive.  Love you all and God bless!

These are the new Sushi Dolls that I have drawn.  Hopefully I will have some Valentine Day Sushi Dolls soon.  Go ahead and click HERE to purchase these and other Sushi Dolls!

Chance of Rain

Winter Beauty

Let it Snow

Winter Garland

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Susi!!! They're fabulous! WOOHOO for new Sushi Dolls! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! I truly appreciate that you hung by me for so long!

      Delete
  2. Woohoo, welcome back!!! Super super cute, love the new images!!!!

    ReplyDelete