The open call starts now and ends July 1, 2013.
What do you have to do to enter?
1. You must make a project using a Sushi Doll .
2. You must post your project on your blog and give a brief description of your project.
3. You need to e-mail me the link to your post and send me a picture of your project, a brief description of your project, your name, a brief description of your crafty self, your blog and e-mail address. ***If you have or are in any other social medias, please send me those too. Examples: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, twitter****
1. You must make a project using a Sushi Doll.
2. You must make a video and post a video response to my video giving a brief description of your project.
3. You need to e-mail me your name, a brief description of your crafty self, and your e-mail address. ***If you have or are in any other social medias, please send me those too. Examples: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, twitter****
My e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is required if you become a design team member?
1. You are required to make 2 projects a month using a Sushi Doll for each project.
2. You must post 2 blog posts/videos of your projects every month.
3. Make sure to write/say where you can purchase the Sushi Dolls. ( I always send all the links each month via e-mail with other information needed)
As part of the design team, you will get 2 free Sushi Doll images of your choice, each month. You will be able to choose from the new releases or the older ones. It doesn't matter! It's up to you!
That's it! So go purchase a Sushi Doll (They are only $3) or use one that you have already won or purchased before and get crafting!
One more thing! Just for this Sushi Doll design team open call I will be having these 2 cute images FREE until July 1st! After that I will place them on sale with the other new releases for July. If you do get one of these images, please be aware that you must use the image in your project for your entry. All the copyright and rules apply to these images too.
All images, concepts, and designs belong to © Susana Vargas (ArtCsushi) ©. They can not be used for publication, contests, and/or financial gain.
These are HAND DRAWN by me. The copyright on the background will be removed when you receive the image(s). Please make sure to message me in the PayPal instruction message box with the name of the image(s) you would like and your e-mail address. All sales are final and there are no exchanges or refunds. Prices are subject to change at anytime. If you would like to purchase more that 5 images please send me an e-mail and I will send you further information that includes a discount.
If for some reason you can't open the Sushi Dolls on your computer I can send you a physical copy but you will have to pay a fee of $1.50 for shipping and handling. International fees vary. Please e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Additional Important Information:
These, Sushi Dolls digitial images, are for your own personal use. You can not reproduce the Sushi Dolls in any way shape or form (You can not make copies and sell and/or swap.)
You can swap or gift when your use them on your finished card, layouts, altered projects, etc. In other words, a completely finished project. You MUST give credit to me (Susi), from Sushi Doll in order to be able to do this.
Please keep in mind that I have worked very hard to come up and draw these images. They come from my heart and I love to share them but be courteous and give credit where credit is due. Thank you so much for understanding.
If you have any questions please leave a comment below or send me an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Muchos hugs and besos,