Saturday, July 13, 2013

You are all Winners in my Eyes!

As corny as they may sound it is very true (the title I mean).  I have been going back and forth on choosing the new additions to my design team. It's been very agonizing to pick the new addtions to the point where I was crying! Yes crying! I think it's about that time of the month. LOL! But seriously, it was very very hard to choose and I even got my current design team to give me their opinions.  I NEVER expected so many people to enter! So it was a total surprise when I saw how many people did enter.  I was over joyed and amazed by everyone's entry.  I could tell how much everyone put into their projects and that means so much to me.  This is one of the reasons why it's so hard to choose.  ='(

And if you read the last blog post you know that the girls who do not make the team will be able to choose a Sushi Doll of your choice as a thank you gift for trying out.  I didn't want you all to leave without anything so I thought this would be a nice gift for the gift you gave me.  So please e-mail me at sillyshysushi@gmail.com so I can send out your S.D of your choice.  Oh! And I have another surprise for you ladies but you will have to e-mail me for that one. =)

Without further ado here are the new additions to my design team. Drum roll please....trrrr trrrr trrrrrrrrrrrr........

YouTube Design Team
1. Christina http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYoIZIOSWk4
2. Michelle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HupsG6wzV1M
3. Bethany http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cvhQk-bugo
4. Sharon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vsLq8svQYc

YouTube/Blog Design Team
1. Mary

2. Cynthia

Blog Design Team

Blog en espanol


Congratulations to the new additions to the D.T! I can't wait to see what's next! Make sure to e-mail me at sillyshysushi@gmail.com so I can give you all the details. Hope to hear from you soon!

Again, thank you! You all have made it a pleasure. I appreciate ALL of you who have participated and I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  I will forever be so grateful to you all. I can't wait to hear from ALL of you! 

muchos hugs and with a heart pounding out of her chest,

Susi


8 comments:

  1. So happy for all of the ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susi!
    I feel so honored :)
    Sending you and email ASAP...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to say except, AHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm so excited and happy Susi!!!! Thank you so so much!!!! This was the best news to wake up to :D I'm emailing you right now! My day is made xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...is this real? Sniffle...THank YOU Susi for choosing me to be an already wonderful Design team! So excited! i'm sorry you had such a hard time...your heart is so huge and it's why it was a desire of mine to be part of your team. I love you and your images and I humbly thank you from the bottom of my heart for your taking a chance in me.

    ((Bug hugs)) & make sure you get your chocolate on it will be all better! =)

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ay estoy feliz!!! Me emocione muchísimo al ver que formo parte del equipo de diseño. Muchísimas gracias por esta oportunidad. Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg omg omg I am so gratfule and thankful thanks a bunch girl now I can be Muy Chingona too... lol you are awsone Thank you so much Susi I am so excited you are awesome big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited Susi. Can't wait to start a new project!

    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaaaaaaaah! I can't believe it. Thanks so much. I didn't even realise my name was there. The group did such an amazing job with their projects that I just assumed it was another Tracey until I realised the link was pointing to my blog. Thanks for the vote of confidence, Susi.

    ReplyDelete