Monday, July 1, 2013

Show and Tell

Hello there!

It's bee a long while! So much has been going on but you can read about it on my other blog. In this blog I want to share some projects that I finished, the new July S.D releases, extension on the D.T call and some of my D.T awesome projects.

O.k. Let's start with some cards that I have made for a customer.  She wanted me to make some cartoon characters of the photos on invitations that she had.  I loved how they came out and it was so much fun crafting! It's been a good minute since I have done anything crafting related! So here are some pictures of the 2 cards that I made.
This is Evan. The little boy in the picture but cartoon styled. I love how he came out and I have decided to sell him but not until next month.  He is too adorable!

This is the inside of the card.  I used some $1 stamps  for the glasses and mustache. I drew in the sticks to make them look like props.  I also used some alpha stamps to add the sentiment 'birthday boy.'

Here is a close up of the image and the card.  Loved how they came out! 

This is another custom card I made.  I loved drawing these cuties because it was challenging.  She wanted them to look exactly like the picture so that is why they are in blue.  

I made this card into an easel card. I wanted the sentiment to be an element of surprise and I think it's fitting with the drawing...don't you think? =)  
 Here are the new releases for July! These are available on my website and in this blog. I will leave both links so you can go purchase them! =}
http://sillyshysushidolls.blogspot.com/search/label/Sushi%20Doll%20Images

https://artcsushi.com/Sushi_s_Store.html



 THERE IS AN EXTENSION ON THE D.T CALL!!!  Because my life has been too crazy lately and I have not had time to sit and look at what has been coming in I have decided to extend the deadline to this Saturday.  The exact date would be July the 6th. Once I receive all the entries I will be posting them here on this blog on Sunday or Monday. And finally on Friday I will announce the winners. I also have an additional surprise that I will include in that post. So stay tuned for that too!

And now for what my designers have been making! They all did an amazing job so make sure to check them out!

Here is Steph's 2 projects.  They are freaking adorable and I wubby!!!!!



The next 2 are Carol's from onehappycraftychick! I love what she did with all the Bettys! =)


Then here is Nancy from Nickelnook! Super cute and very detailed! Love the bright colors!



Nancy made this adorable project using one of the Betty's! Go check out her videos!
Video 1
Video 2

Lina has been coloring up a storm! Check her blog out!

Marla H has done some super cute little projects! I love what she did!
Video 1
Video 2

Lisa from Scrapin2010 made some some sweet cards! Here is the video to her projects. Click here. =)

Well, this was a long post! LOL! Wait till you see the Sushi Doll Design Team Open call post! LOL!

Muchos abrazos,

Susi


6 comments:

  1. Your projects are fabulous, Susi! So nice to see everyone's work all at once! Thanks for sharing!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I know it's been a while! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Now stop drooling! LOL! Thank you Mary!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous creations!!! Really glad to have found your site. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! Thank you! I hope you enjoy my blog. I'll go follow you now!

      Delete