Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sushi Dolls Design Team Open Call!

As promised and as mentioned I will be having a D.T open call for Sushi Dolls! I am looking for Blogger D.T   members and YouTube D.T members! This will be my first D.T open call so I'm super nervous and excited! Aye, cu cuy! This open call is open to anyone including international peeps!

The open call starts now and ends July 1, 2013.

What do you have to do to enter?
Blog D.T:
1. You must make a project using a Sushi Doll .
2. You must post your project on your blog and give a brief description of your project.
3. You need to e-mail me the link to your post and send me a picture of your project, a brief description of your project, your name, a brief description of your crafty self, your blog and e-mail address.  ***If you have or are in any other social medias, please send me those too.  Examples: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, twitter****

YouTube D.T:
1. You must make a project using a Sushi Doll.
2. You must make a video and post a video response to my video giving a brief description of your project.
3. You need to e-mail me your name, a brief description of your crafty self, and your e-mail address. ***If you have or are in any other social medias, please send me those too.  Examples: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, twitter****

My e-mail is: sillyshysushi@gmail.com

What is required if you become a design team member?

1. You are required to make 2 projects a month using a Sushi Doll for each project.
2. You must post 2 blog posts/videos of your projects every month.
3. Make sure to write/say where you can purchase the Sushi Dolls. ( I always send all the links each month via e-mail with other information needed)

As part of the design team, you will get 2 free Sushi Doll images of your choice, each month.  You will be able to choose from the new releases or the older ones. It doesn't matter! It's up to you!

That's it! So go purchase a Sushi Doll (They are only $3) or use one that you have already won or purchased before and get crafting!

...
One more thing! Just for this Sushi Doll design team open call I will be having these 2 cute images FREE until July 1st! After that I will place them on sale with the other new releases for July. If you do get one of these images, please be aware that you must use the image in your project for your entry.  All the copyright and rules apply to these images too.

Yum Yum

Slurp Slurp


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

All images, concepts, and designs belong to © Susana Vargas (ArtCsushi) ©. They can not be used for publication, contests, and/or financial gain.

 Information:
These are HAND DRAWN by me.  The copyright on the background will be removed when you receive the image(s).  Please make sure to message me in the PayPal instruction message box with the name of the image(s) you would like and your e-mail address. All sales are final and there are no exchanges or refunds. Prices are subject to change at anytime. If you would like to purchase more that 5 images please send me an e-mail and I will send you further information that includes a discount.

If for some reason you can't open the Sushi Dolls on your computer I can send you a physical copy  but you will have to pay a fee of $1.50 for shipping and handling.  International fees vary. Please e-mail me at sillyshysushi@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns.


Additional Important Information:
 These, Sushi Dolls digitial images, are for your own personal use. You can not reproduce the Sushi Dolls in any way shape or form (You can not make copies and sell and/or swap.)
                                                                     BUT...
You can swap or gift when your use them on your finished card, layouts, altered projects, etc. In other words, a completely finished project. You MUST give credit to me (Susi), from Sushi Doll in order to be able to do this.

Please keep in mind that I have worked very hard to come up and draw these images. They come from my heart and I love to share them but be courteous and give credit where credit is due. Thank you so much for understanding. 


If you have any questions please leave a comment below or send me an e-mail at: sillyshysushi@gmail.com


Muchos hugs and besos,

Susi

23 comments:

  1. Hi Susi! I would like to try out for your YouTube DT call. I would like to use slurp slurp for the project. I have both a youtube and a facebook page. I have a blog but I really neglect the blog. I also have email. I can send those privately once I do the project. I guess for the image you need my email. It is suralear28@gmail.com.
    Hugs, Sharon Rivas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!! I'm so happy that you are trying out for the YT DT! And don't worry about the blog. I'm sending you the image right now! I can't wait to see what you do!

      Delete
  2. Y como se hace para recibir las dos imagenes gratis? Me interesa este design team, ahora que me voy a desocupar, me voy a poner en ello. Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estoy tan feliz que estarás participando! Todo lo que tienes que hacer es enviarme un e-mail diciéndome cual de las 'gratis Sushi Dolls' te gustaría. Con esa imagen tendrias que hacer un proyecto con ella or el. También me dices si deseas entrar en el equipo de YouTube o equipo de Blog.

      Delete
  3. Hi Susi

    I would like to try the blog DT Call, I do have a you tube but I dont do much talking in it so I think The blog call would be suffice. I would like the slurp slurp image please.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! So excited!!!! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see what you do!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang it! I meant to freaking reply! Let me know if you get your image. I think I wrote it down right. Aye!!!! I'm so clumsy! =/

      Delete
  5. I would love to try out for the design team. I have both a blog and a YouTube. My email is jennxruiz@gmail.com and I would like to use the Yum Yum image as my DT project. I'm looking forward to participating in the call!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try out for the design team. I have both a blog and a YouTube. My email is jennxruiz@gmail.com and I would like to use the Yum Yum image as my DT project. I'm looking forward to participating in the call!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I will be sending it out to you right now. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  7. Hi, Susi!
    I would love to try to participate in this DT call. Could you please send me the girl? ardillatrabajadora (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took so long. I have decided to extend it for another week so you still have time. I'll send it to you right now. =)

      Delete
  8. Hi Susi! I'd love to try out as well! I have a blog on typepad and a You Tube channel! I'd love to work with the Yum Yum image! joboogie at gmail dot com

    Thanks so much! Can't wait to play along!

    hugs,
    Jo:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I will send you the image right now. By the way, I'm very sorry it took so long to respond back. A lot has been going on so I decided to extend it for this week.

      Delete
  9. Hola, Susi!
    Ayer dejé un comentario aquí, pero parece que fue comido...
    Me gustaria participar en el DT call, por favor, podria tener la imagen de la niña?
    Mi email es ardillatrabajadora (at) gmail (dot) com
    Desde ya, muchas gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi susi thanks for extending the due date. I was afraid I would miss out. I have added a post on my blog with my entry and am loading my YT video right now. I hope you like it. Your images are just too CUTE!
    http://scrapchic-ruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable! Thank you for joining in on the open call!

      Delete
  11. Hi susi I just saw the YouTube video you posted I would love to try out for your dt call I have both a Blog and a YouTube a punt I would love the yum yum sushi doll. I have yet to buy any I hope I am not to late. my email is cvasquez451@gmail.com, my blog is Cindy4kiddos.blogspot.com and my YouTube is Cindy4kidfos. thank you for extending the date

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Can't wait to see what you do! I just sent you the image! Super excited!

      Delete
  12. Oops that was cindy4 kiddos not kidfos lol sorry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sent to your email address and posted in my blog.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete