Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Exciting news and D.T Projects for May so far

Hi!

Long time no see! I have been absent from life for a while and have peeked in too. Why? Let's just say that it has been a rough month. But by the grace of God, I'm getting out of this funk. So...with that said, let's get this post rolling! First let me show you some of the projects that my D.T have done for the month so far.


The following 2 pictures are Carol's D.T projects. How cool are they! I love the uniqueness of each project! The top ones are those little clear plastic picture frames. This is such a neat idea! The second picture is of her smash book. So freaking adorable! I want to try that one day! I have to go somewhere first! LOL! She has posted her projects on her YouTube channel and on her blog. The links are on the side-bar.


 Here are Marla's 2 projects. Here she is using 2 of the new Sushi Dolls I have for this month. Are they not the cutest cards! They are so adorable! I love the colors that she used. The first one is perfect for 4th of July but you can change the color of the dress for whatever country. I adore the second card that she did too! I love the details and the colors! Just beautiful.  She also posted this cards on her blog! Go check her out!

 This is Nancy's project. I love everything about it! She always makes the perfect cards! She matches everything to the paper and embellishments! I'm always in awe of her projects!
Here is the other Nancy's project. Pinkbellamia...=) She made a gift for her mom for her birthday using a Sushi Doll, Betty. You must check out her video! She did so many details and you will fall in love with it when you see it! 

So far so good right?! Loving what my D.T has done so far! Can't wait to see what the other's do! I'm excited and can't wait to share! Make sure to check out their sites! The links will be on the sidebar!

Now for the exciting news! Well, some of it! LOL! I have mentioned before that I would be looking for Blog designers to add to my D.T. Well, here we go! On June 1st, when I release the new images I will also be giving details on the Sushi Doll Design Team Open Call!!!!! So keep an eye out for that some time next week! I will also be doing a Youtube design team open call. I hope to do a video soon after I post the details. So if you are a follower of my blog you hear it here first!

Alright, time to go to bed! =) Goodnight and remember to keep checking back.

Lot's of hugs,

Susi

2 comments:

  1. I love these Sushi Dolls you've created. I was wondering if they could used on fabric? Like can they be transferred to fabric to be embroidered? M daughter would love these in a quilt. Let me know...and great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I don't see why you couldn't do it. My mom used to embroider too. She made my daughter a Tweety bird baby blanked and got a coloring book page with the image and placed some carbon paper between the fabric and the coloring page. She then traced it very carefully and when it was pulled of there was an impression of Tweety bird! I'm sure there is an easier way but that's what I saw my mom do. Hopefully that helps. And thank you so very much!

      Delete