Sunday, April 21, 2013

Me Stuck!

Hello! O.k...just so you guys know this will probably be the last post until I annouce the winners! Thank you so much for those of you who have already left comments! I didn't expect this many! AMAZING! And for those of you who have not yet commented...what are you waiting for!!!!! LOL! Check out the last two posts that I have published and leave comments on there, then come back to this one and leave a comment as well.

So I just got back from Vegas and State-line (Primms is another name that people use) after a 3 day girl's mini vaca! I had a blast but my feet hurt! Go check out the artcsushi blog for some pictures. Do you think I came home and rested? NOPE! I started to color a new Sushi Doll! One of the new ones that I just released.  But I'm stuck!!! I don't know whether to paper piece the rest or color her in! LOL! We will see what I end up doing but I think I will finish it tomorrow.

Stuck! Stuck I tell you!!!!!!!

And here are the other special release images that I just released this past week.


Here are the 2 links where you can purchase these new images as well as the older ones! 



O.K, I thinks that's it! Make sure to comment here and on the last 2 posts! Also make sure to be a follower to be entered to be in the give-away! 

Thanks again and muchos hugs,

Susi




13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love her already!!! I think I would have the same dilemma so you know what I say?? Color het then start another one and paper piece that ones! Then Viola you have two images all ready to go on a project!

    I'm glad you had fun with the girls!! Never been to Vegas but my sis loves it but says the same when she gets back her feet hurt bad! Well you know what they say no pain no gain right?? Lol.

    Thanks for sharing and for the opportunity to win one of your beautiful stamps!

    ((hugs))

    -christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is fabulous, Susi! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend of fun! You know how much I love your new images! Can't wait to see how you finish her!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susi, Thanks for a chance at the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im glad u had an awsome time with ur "white friends" lol love ur Dolls i think u should paper pc it

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI.. ohh I love the new images.. love the way you did the hair on that little sushi..
    hugs
    Zepher aka Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these adorable images!! I would paper piece the banner with some fun patterns and color the dress...I think that would be so cute!! Cant wait to see what you do!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would color her dress and paper piece the banner using little scraps of patterned paper ~_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the girl with the banner she is so adorable!! I think the banner would look really cool paper pieced with DP and letter on top spelling something! I don't know what :)Jamie (scrappinstampers)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, a mini vacay!! So fun :-) So glad to hear you got away for a bit. And I can't wait to see what you do with her when she's finished!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bellas, me fascinan todos, es dificil poder escoger una.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute image girl....Now you need to get some rest so you can have the energy to make more images...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love her hairdo! I think I just saw the vid where you colored her dress in. It turned out super cute. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  13. si es dificil escoger una ojala sea la afortunada de esta preciosa muñequita

    ReplyDelete