Saturday, April 13, 2013

D.T Projects and Mucho Mas!

Hello! Long time no see! =) Well my D.T has been very busy! And I'm loving all their projects!!!! I will be posting links and pictures right now so you can see their amazing work. Also, Lisa (scrapin2010) is hosting a Sushi Doll Challenge!!!! Go Check out her video for all the details!!! Here is the link to her video....LINK. =)

Now for all the awesome projects so far! Woot woot!!!!
This is Nancy's (nicklenook) beautiful tag using Suzy Q. Such an amazing tag. Love all the colors she used...just love everything about it! Simply amazing!

Carol has been on a roll! She is making me look bad! LOL! The following 3 pictures are the projects that she has done for this month. Super cute and amazing!
The 3 images that she received for being on the D.T.

A card with a window! Love it!!!!

Finally, here is her card using Sushi Owl Mug! Super duper cute! Love the paper (which I have) and all the colors!
Here is Steph's first project! She switched the body from another Sushi Doll and I loved that! Just shows how versatile my Sushi Dolls are! Love Love it!!!!!
This is Nancy's freaking adorable card!!!! Dude, seriously, this is one of my favs of her! I say that about all her cards but seriously!!!! Love this one!!!!
Finally, this is Linda's! When I drew this doll I wanted it to sort of look like the 70's. I love her little dress and I adore how she paper pieced her dress! It's soooooooo Linda!!!!!!


Lina has some pictures of her projects on her blog. She did some awesome stuff with the Sushi Dolls! I especially love the idea of her book with the Sushi doll in the front! The link to her blog is on the right hand side. Please go check it out!

Marla H. has also made 2 wonderful cards! I love how they came out! You really need to check out her video! The link is ....HERE....She also made a V.R to Lisa's Sushi Doll Challenge! Her card entry is adorable!!!! And here is the link to that video...aqui... =)

One more announcement! I will be doing a special release within this week! So watch out for that! Oh...my D.T will be surprised too! LOL! I have not told anyone yet! Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa!!!!!

As a little insentive...hmm...let's just say that you should be a follower of this blog and start leaving comments on this blog to be a wi......of...a...S.............=) Let's see how many people will read all the way through and follow the intructions...Jaajaaaaaa!!!!!!!


Muchos Abrazos,


Susi ^_^

F.Y.I!!!!!!! I have updated my website!!!! You can also find the Sushi Dolls over there and it is easier to purchase them! I will still be adding them here but just know that the website also has them!

27 comments:

  1. I really like how you added all the sushi dolls to purchase on your website. All the projects from the DT did such a wonderful job!! Jamie (scrappinStampers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm super excited I love all your dolls! ;) I just created my first card using one if your beautiful images who has now come to live in my craft area...lol

    I love how you can resize them...I will be posting a video soon of my card.

    I'd love to win another one of your creations....hmmm addiction? Lol...thank you got the chance to win I can't wait to see!

    ((hugs)).

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and YT channel and I love your images! So super cute!! Can't wait to get my hands on them to color them up! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' all the DT eye candy :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the great projects by the team! so much cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post, Susi! How did I miss it! Your dolls look amazing on all our projects! They're just too fun to work with!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sushi-dolls are very cute, I really like them ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's easy to make lots of projects with your images, Susi...I told you they were amazing and you should sell them!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'M New To Your Blog, I Love It. Your Images Rock! ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute projects. Love the images. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. New to your blog but love your stuff girl. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such CUTE projects!! So much versatility with your images!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great projects!! So much versatility with your images!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just became a follower of your blog. Carol sent me here as I love watching her videos. Love your images and would love a chance to win one. Johnna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow so cute and beautiful. I can't wait to get back in the grove.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm new to your blog. I love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Susi, I am so happy that I am getting to know you and all of your DT members. I just discovered Carol over on YouTube and I think that your Sushi girls are just A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!! :O) I am going to check out your new sight next payday and see about buying some of them. I am a Greeting Farm girl all the way and it makes me smile inside to say that your girls are just as cute and I think once I get to buy one I am going to really enjoy them, just so sweet and I love the hair and eyes on them all. Thanks for sharing. I just joined your blog and I am hoping to start to have more time on my blog soon so I can get back into this part of our creative world. Anyway, it's really nice to meet you. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found your images/blog thru Carol (One happy crafty chic) and I am tickled pink! I love the images....too much fun!! Will be making a purchase soon! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hermosos proyectos, me encantan los digis.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a talented design team... Love the cards... I can't wait to get a good printer so that I can purchase your images... Love them. Keep up the great work. Much success. Abrazos.

    ReplyDelete
  21. All of the ladies did amazing on their projects using your adorable stamps, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the looks of these girls! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  23. HI all .
    I love the great cards that are posted above.

    hugs
    Zerpher AKA Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  24. me encantaria ganar saludos desde Colombia

    ReplyDelete