Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools!

Hello! I would like to wish everyone a happy April Fool's! Would you believe I forgot it was today! LOL! I got fooled twice! No joke! Jajajaja! So I hope everyone had an awesome day and no one was hurt during this funny day. =/

O.k so I have some more exciting news! 1st...I have a new designer! I have Carol from OneHappyCraftyChick Woot woot! My team is amazing and I wub them all! I will have all the links listed on the right side bar of all my D.T members sites. Please check them all out.

Another thing that I wanted to announce is that I will be having a small give away some time next month so make sure to keep an eye out. I have drawn 2 special Sushi Dolls for this challenge...OOOOH! Can't wait to do this!

And finally, the new Sushi Dolls for April are out! So go check the new ones out and I hope you all like them. Here is the link so you can just go directly there. Remember that the 'buy now' button is on the bottom of the post when you scroll down from the Sushi Dolls.

Well, I think that is all! Make sure to check out all the blogs, YouTube vids and Facebook pages of all my designers! Can't wait to see what they all do. They always amaze me!

Wub you lots,
Susi

6 comments:

  1. I just checked out the April releases and the new dolls are just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And watch out for next month's release! I think you will be loving them, especially one of them. =)

      Delete
  2. I'm so thrilled to be a part of your team, thank you Susi!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an honor to have you on the team!

      Delete