Saturday, April 27, 2013

And the Winners are...

OMGumballs! First thing first  I'm so very sorry it took so long to post the winners. I am sick and have pretty much been in bed all day. I am getting a cough and my throat is killing me! Oh and I also have a runny nose! Ugh! So yeah, I have been spaced out! So I hope you will forgive me. I didn't even get to make a video because I was in such a hurry! Sorry again.

O.k So now to announce the winners!  Drum roll please....trrrr....trrrrrrrrrr...trrrr.trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
1. Scrappinstampers
2. Mary Brockway
3. Jennif

Wooohoooooooo!!!! Congrats to all three winners!!! I'm super excited and can't wait to hear from you ladies soon! Make sure to message me or leave a comment here. Let me know which Sushi Doll you would like and I will e-mail you your image as soon as possible! I will also need your e-mail address so I can send out your Sushi Doll digital image. 

Here is my e-mail: sillyshysushi@gmail.com.

Here are the 2 links where you can find all the Sushi Doll images:



Hope you hear from you soon! 

I would like to thank every single person who left comments and started to follow my blog! It means the world to me! I loved reading all your comments! You guys are awesome! Thank you again! And who knows, I might be holding another give-away soon! =) Keep coming back to check! Thanks again!


Muchos hugs,


Susi

5 comments:

  1. Aww. get better soon..
    Woot .. congrats to the winners..
    I can't wait to see what they get and what they make out of it..
    hugs.. Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congratulations to all the winners!
    Hope you feel better very soon, Susi!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I'm excited to win!! I can't wait to color another Sushi Doll. I will email you my choice! Big Hugs ~ Jamie (scrappinstampers)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Thanks for hosting such a fun giveaway!!! xx Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchísimas gracias!! Ya te envié un correo con la imagen que escogí. Estoy emocionada.

    ReplyDelete