Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mini Exciting News...

Mini and major at the same time. =D So let me start by saying that I have already drawn 3 images for next month! Just need one more! I have been on a roll! And the next announcement! Linda from scrapchica has slowly come back to the crafting world! She was supposed to be part of my design team from the beginning but she wasn't able to until now. She has made a project using one of my Sushi Dolls that I gave her wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when...before I started to sell them or even announce that I was going to sell them. Her project is super cute and I hope you guys like her work. I have also made 2 projects using my Sushi Dolls and I hope you guys like them too! So here we go!

Here is Linda's project. I think it is gorgeous! I love the quote and it's funny because that is so us! LOL!
I will leave all her links to all her sites below so you can go check her out.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ScrapChica
Blog: http://www.scrapchica.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ScrapChica?fref=ts

 These are my 2 projects that I made for this month using some of my new and old Sushi Dolls. One of these boxes will be given away as a thank you gift to a friend and the other one will be on sell. Don't know yet which will be which but once I decide I will let you guys know.
 Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work from both of you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Ami....I'm so happy to be apart of your DT, and sorry for not being here sooner, I absolutely love your lil cajita and cards....lovely ami just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete