Sunday, March 24, 2013

March D.T Projects

Hello there! March is coming to an end and my design team have done some pretty amazing projects that I would like to share with you! We are still a week away from this month being over and still have some projects to finish but I can't help but post what they have already done! Yeah, I know...me crazy. =) So let's begin!


Let's start off with my D.T blogger, Nancy! I am always amazed at her artwork. I always look forward to receive her e-mail where she sends me her pictures of the projects. Such an amazing artist!


Super duper adorable!!!! I absolutely fell in love with this one because it's so perfect!


Here is her other projects and this one is super amazing! She had mentioned that she had an idea when she saw this image and she truly has blown me away!



Now let's go to Steph. She also blew me away with her projects. Wait to you see her beautiful artwork!

See? See what I mean?! Super awesome right? I loved this one too! 

Here is her other project! I envy anyone who does shabby chic because I can't do it! 

Finally, my YT'ers! I will be posting their links to their videos. Please make sure to check their projects out too!

Marla H. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ0l4KB0NdE
                 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv1NwzmJkpI

Lisa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03FD-m264Tw
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKTjCTogr3U

Then, there is my other D.T member who was supposed to be on maternity leave! LOL! She still made some projects as did Linda (scrapchica). They both cracked me up but I'm so glad that they made some amazing projects. I already posted Linda's but I'll go ahead and post them on this post again.

First, Nancy. She just had a baby and look at her! LOL! She was on a roll! I love both her projects. So very cute and unique! I swear, this girl can make cards! Wub them!





And her is Linda's again. I adore how she used my two Fridas! They both look so different and both so my style! DDLM Rules! LOL! By the way here is the link to her blog. Click here.  LOL!




Hope you guys enjoyed this post. I have all my D.T's links by the side bar on your right. Make sure to check them out!


Also, stay tuned for next month Sushi Doll releases! They will be going on sale on the 1st! Also I think I have mentioned it before. Stay tuned for a D.T call....more details to come! =)

wub and hugs,

Susi







































1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Everyone's projects came out DARLING...I love seeing everyone's unique touches. Thanks Susi for having me on your DT...I soooo LOVIN being apart again! :) TQM!

    ReplyDelete