Monday, January 28, 2013

Not yet released SD's digi Cards for Sale!

Yes you read right! I am selling these cards that I made and the images have not yet been released! Well, not until Friday. LOL! These cards where made with lots of love and I am truly proud on how they came out. I would keep them but I'm trying to raise money for my daughter because she will be going to a Christan camp THIS Friday! They let her go but we still need to make up that money plus food money (they will be making food stops on the way there and back.) So with that said, I hope these sell. I am also going to be working on some Dia de los muertos cards too. I have already colored them but I just need to put them on cards.  Once I finish them I will post them here.

Here are the prices:

1 card- $6 and that includes the shipping. I will mail them as first class mail and as soon as I receive the payment I will send it out to you. An additional dollar for more than one card. Prices for U.S only. Outside the U.S pleased send me a private message.

 I only accept pay-pal and I will send you an invoice if you purchase one.

Please make sure to tell me which one you want. The names of the cards are listed below the picture. Once I sell the card I will mark it as sold.

Please send me a message here or even better an e-mail since they go directly on my phone and it's easier to get a response back from me faster. My e-mail is, sillyshysushi@gmail.com.







Sushi Music Not card *****SOLD*****

Sushi Owl Mug card *****SOLD*****

Sushi Chilly card *****SOLD*****

Sushi Picture card *****SOLD*****

So with all that said, I hope you like the cards and thank you for your time.  And stay tuned for the 1st for these new digital images! They are truly fun to color!

Wub you all!

Susi

5 comments:

  1. They're fabulous, Susi! I love your new digis! Great doodling on the cards too! I hope your daughter has a great time at camp! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancy! I can't wait to see what you do with these new releases! I'm so excited! And my daughter sold them all! I prayed and God answered my prayer! Now to raise the rest of the money but for right now she can go to camp in peace. She is super excited and I can't wait for her to go. I'm so happy for her! Thank you Nancy! Sorry for babbling! LOL!

      Delete
    2. LOL...You know I love your babbling, Susi! :o)

      Delete
  2. They are absolutely all cute.... love the different shades of colors to their hair.... Great take!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These was actually the first time I colored using 2 different colors and I love how they came out. Now to just remember which colors and how I colored them! I should have written them down! LOL! Oh well, that just means I get to practice more. Jajajaja! Thank you so much!

      Delete