Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My DT Other Projects & More Cards I Made

O.k! So here are two more projects that two of my designers made! They are so purdy!!!! I loved loved them! I will leave their links below so you can see what else they have done! So here we go!


 Please click here to go to Nancy's blog for more information. She also has other amazing posts!
This is Nancy's (nicklenook1) 2nd project for January

 Then click here to go see Lina's 2nd project for January. Don't forget to go to her ning site where I will be hosting a Sushi Doll card swap. Click here to join! 

 
 And here are some more cards that I have made.  I hope you like. 3 of these images are from my first series and the other 2 have not been released yet. So just be aware of that.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected All images, concepts, and designs belong to © Susana Vargas ©. They can not be used for publication, contests, and/or financial gain.







7 comments:

  1. Your cards are fantastic, Susi! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =) I wub how they came out!

      Delete
  2. When will you have the Frida#2 out..I love them all but that one is my fav...Hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) Frida #2 is one of my favs too! I absolutely love her! She won't come out until probably next month...maybe sooner. Don't know yet but for sure next month. Thank you so much for your purdy comment!

      Delete